Monday, July 14, 2008

Bling that's fit for a Queen...


Royalty, indeed...
I just can't seem to have enough bling. Really, the more I see new stores come and go, the more I feel the need to "Upgrade" my ideas to new levels. There are so many copycat designers out there, that one has to be truly a gifted individual to stay competitie and fresh with ideas and design visions. The new Royalty Collection is without a doubt worthy of high praise. Just when you thought it was enough to simply add bling to the phone, we decided to raise the level - literally! I am loving the new 3d stones. I'm constantly on the prowl for inspiration and design ideas for my phones - and yours, too! ;) With clients that challenge me to create new designs and concepts, I will always stay ahead of the game with new fashion for your phone. Embellish your cell phone with the Swarovski Crystal Collection that is sure to grab attention wherever you go! This is a limited edition line, so if you are a true Queen, you must order yours today...
Much Love,
POSH

No comments: