Sunday, October 11, 2009

Posh.Life & Life of My Dreams Collaboration...


From Author Pamella Gray:


While I was writing my book Life of My Dreams, I was looking for a original, sassy, eye snaggingly envyable look for my main character's favorite accessory, her blackberry. Zaria is a trendsetter, she is original, she is overstaded and fabulous and I wanted her blackberry to personify that. I searched several sites for inspiration but found myself disappointed. The lack of originality and poor quality was less than inspiring; nothing had the original dramatic look I was going for. Then, I found Posh.Life and my search was complete! Posh.Life designs are amazing works of art, much better quality then I have ever seen, believe me I have looked everywhere! Posh.Life is EYE CANDY, and because of that, I wanted Posh.Life to design Zaria's official "Life of My Dreams" phone. Trust me when I say, when this books goes to the big screen, the Posh.Life is coming with us! We love you guys!!!
Pamella Gray

Life of My Dreams" in many ways fictionally mirrors the life of the author, Pamella
Gray, and was inspired by a dream that she had. This skillfully woven story poses
the question: Is it possible to be happy no matter what life brings us and how can
we, in spite of our circumstances, live the life of our dreams? This story takes the
reader on a heartfelt journey of family, fear, loss and love and is sure to keep you
guessing until the end.
"It is my desire that this story will not only entertain readers with this fast-paced,
suspenseful plot, but that it will inspire them, as it has me, to never lose faith in the
present, hope for the future or yourself in the past." -- Pamella Gray


http://www.pamellagray.com/

No comments: