Friday, April 8, 2011

Simplicity Rocks...

In 2007, Posh.Life Bling revolutionized (again) the levels that bling can go...We were invited to attend the American Music Awards gifting suite, where we first met Khloe Kardashian. At that event, we introduced our "3d" designs, and they were an instant hit! More specifically, it all began with the "3d Diamonds" Collection...and evolved from there. We have seen many companies come and go over the years, many "copy-cats" that attempt to duplicate our style. They say that "Imitation is the greatest form of flattery"...
However what we do is very distinct. The quality and precision that goes into every single piece designed...the time and inspiration that goes into every design concept...cannot be duplicated. This is why year after year, Posh.Life Bling Swarovski crystal cell phones remains the innovator of the trends seen in cell phone design. I remember when I first came up with the "Love Glam" Collection...I'd been playing around with a few pieces and decided to just add them all together into a design...added a heart, a swirl, and the Love Glam was born! A few months later...I saw a photo of a rhinestone version of my design, that I'd come up with on a whim, being sold in a cheapy China replicated version! I WAS DONE! LOL...now I'm a bit less frustrated when it happens, because in some way it is a compliment. And as far as I am concerned, I will NEVER run out of creative, glamorous designs to share with the world! In addition to this, there is no substitution for quality. When you are standing next to someone holding their "rhinestone replicated version" of our product, there is a Distinct difference! There is just no comparison...
That being said, there is a transition taking place at Posh.Life...we have decided to create a new line of Simply Glamorous designs...it's time for another change! Watch us as we change the "face" of cell phones...all over again...

No comments: